Would you like to add a planned activity for your party guests for an additional fee of $25?
If so, please indicate your choice below. Options are Face Painting, Tide Pool Touch Tank, Star Show, or Camera Obscura Show.
If anyone in your party has special needs that you would like us to know about, please contact Shana at 828-1234 x232 or .
Please read the following rental terms before submitting your request. (The submit button is at the bottom of the page!)
Before you arrive:
- There is a flat rate of $350 for Evening birthday parties. The fee includes up to 20 children, 30 adults, exclusive access to all exhibits, and one staff member to supervise the event.
- If there are more then 20 children or 30 adults present, the host will pay the regular birthday rate for each additional person.
- Members receive a 10% discount off the base price of the party.
- A $30.00 non-refundable deposit will be payable once your reservation has been confirmed. Please be advised that without your deposit, the room will not be guaranteed for you.
While you are here:
SETUP and TIME:
All Evening parties take place in the Dress Up Theatre
- A tablecloth will be set up in the party room before you arrive.
- A rolling cart will be available for moving your items to and from the party room.
- Please check in with the front desk on arrival. The Museum is yours for the reserved 2-hour period, including set-up and clean-up. You will have access to the party room 15 minutes before the party starts. It will not be possible to have additional access to the party room.
- A minimum of THREE adult chaperones are required. Please list them at the end of this form.
- Please assist children in observing all Museum rules: Respect for others at all times, indoor voices, and walking feet.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
- It is the responsibility of the party hosts to clean after the party: a trash bin and a broom are provided. Please take home or discard leftover food. We appreciate your assistance in leaving the room as you found it. If the party room is not cleaned, an additional fee of $20.00 will be charged.
Other important information:
- Please call 828-1234 x232, Monday through Thursday, and the front desk at 828-1234 x231 on Friday, Saturday and Saturday. Note that the birthday party reservations desk is closed on Fridays, and administrative offices are closed on weekends.
- A staff member will be present in the Museum & Theatre from set-up through clean-up and will be available to assist you if any issues arise, but will NOT stay with you in the party room during your party. Please go to the front desk if you require assistance.
- If all of the above information is acceptable, you are ready to submit you request. Please allow two to three business days for staff to confirm your reservation.
- The number to call with any inquiries is 828-1234 x232, Sunday through Thursday.
- Alcoholic beverages are not to be brought in or consumed on premises during children's parties.
Please complete the following:
Names of three adult chaperones: