Would you like to add a planned activity for your party guests for an additional fee of $25?
If so, please indicate your choice below. Options are Face Painting, Star Show, or Camera Obscura Show.
If anyone in your party has special needs that you would like us to know about, please contact Shana at 828-1234 x232 or .
Please read the following rental terms before submitting your request. (The submit button is at the bottom of the page!)
Before you arrive:
- There is a flat rate of $250 for birthday parties in the Ranger Station or Dress Up Theatre. The fee includes up to 15 children and up to 15 adults.
- If there are more than 15 children or 15 adults present, the host will pay $10 for each additional guest.
- Members receive a 10% discount off the base price of the party.
- A $20.00 non-refundable deposit is payable once your reservation request is confirmed. Please be advised that without your deposit, the room will not be guaranteed for you.
While you are here:
SETUP and TIME:
- A tablecloth will be set up in the party room before you arrive.
- A rolling cart will be available for moving your items to and from the party room.
- Please check in with the front desk on arrival. The party room is yours for the reserved 2-hour period, including set-up and clean-up. You will have access to the party room 15 minutes before the party starts. It will not be possible to have additional access to the party room.
- All guests attending your party will need to sign in at the front desk.
- Guests are allowed unlimited playtime in the Museum, so you are welcome to arrive early or stay later than your reserved time (taking into consideration the Museum's hours of operation).
- A minimum of THREE adult chaperones are required. Please list them at the end of this form.
- Please assist children in observing all Museum rules: Respect for others at all times, indoor voices, and walking feet. This is to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all visitors to the Museum.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE:
- It is the responsibility of the party hosts to clean after the party: a trash bin and a broom are provided. Please take home or discard leftover food. We appreciate your assistance in leaving the room as you found it. If the party room is not cleaned, an additional fee of $20.00 will be charged.
Other important information:
- Please call 828-1234 x232, Monday through Thursday, and the front desk at 828-1234 x231 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Note that the birthday party reservations desk is closed on Fridays, and administrative offices are closed on weekends.
- A staff member will escort you to the party room upon arrival, but WILL NOT stay with you during your party. Please go to the front desk if you require assistance.
- If all of the above information is acceptable, you are ready to submit your request. Please allow two to three business days for staff to confirm your reservation.
- The number to call with any inquiries is 828-1234 x232, Sunday through Thursday.
- Alcoholic beverages are not to be brought in or consumed on premises when the Museum & Theatre is open to the general public.
Please complete the following:
Names of three adult chaperones: